Our client Humbaur GmbH has been developed in the last 30 years into a leading European trailer car manufacturer and top employer. Humbaur knows what their customers need and how they work. Their innovative ideas, a very modern production, one clear focus on quality and a competent and comprehensive guidance are the strengths of Humbaur. With the "made in Germany" quality mark, Humbaur guarantees a very high quality in trailer construction. From Gersthofen (Germany) Humbaur currently has around 500 employees and more than 420 series models. They also
produces on individual customer request. Their dealer network in Europe is very strong, so there is also a dealer in your area. In order to further expand their market position, Humbaur is looking for a:
Dealermanager – Belgium / Northern part of France (m/w)
(in Home Office)
- As a competent contact person, visit and regularly advise the dealers in the region (French-speaking area in Belgium and Northern France) regarding all products and solutions that Humbaur offers.
- You are responsible for a further growth in market share in the region.
- You maintain contacts with potential new dealers with the aim of expanding the network.
- You prepare offers and take care of the commercial follow-up.
- You follow the developments in the trailer-market and keep an eye on the competition.
- You take part in (inter) national fairs and organize dealer meetings.
The ideal candidate brings:
- Experience with selling products through dealers.
- French as a mother tongue or near to native level.
- A good level of the German language, this works out his / her advantage.
- Entrepreneurial, negotiate and analytical skills.
- An independent, flexible and a proactive attitude.
- A hands-on mentality, think along with the dealers and has a high problem-solving capacity.
- You are prepared to travel an estimated 70-80% of your time in the region or for sales meetings in Gersthofen or trade fairs.
In return Humbaur offers:
A strategic and responsible challenge within one of Europe's largest producers of trailers and top employers in the region. You will be given the opportunity to further develop your career. Humbaur offers an above-average employment conditions package (including bonus, company car Volkswagen Passat or similar, 27 days of leave, home office, pension provision).
Are you interested in this vacancy?
Please send your resume in English or German with a short motivation and salary expectation: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions regarding the above job, please contact Erik Dols (Managing Consultant) through +31-(0)6-11221414 or Kim Houtvast (Recruitment Consultant) through +31-(0)6- 25645858.
Of course we deal discretely with any interest or contact.