Balt is a growing manufacturer of medical instruments used in neurovascular treatments. (deviations in the blood vessels of the of the brain).
For 45 years, Balt has been one of the global leaders in this field - working closely with doctors and institutions to further develop these medical instruments. Their products are used by doctors worldwide. In total, Balt has 13 offices in 11 countries with a team of 500 colleagues - and more are still joining.
Why should you choose for Balt? Join a passionate team, dedicated to making a difference.
- Working at Balt means giving meaning to your work! Pride is a strong part of their identity. You help save lives.
- Balt has a good teamspirit, with a strong mission, vision and values.
- Work recognition, respect and our multicultural community are important aspects of the employee experience and contribute to Balt's continued success.
- No matter the country, Balt cares for you.
Do you also want to be part of this great story? Then don't hesitate and read on.
Due to further market growth, Balt is looking for a full-time:
Administrative Customer Service / Export Employee
(Region Middle East) - fulltime
What will your day look like:
- Together with your 6 colleagues (each with his own region), you are responsible for the timely administrative processing of all orders from receipt to dispatch. You also take care of all relevant order/shipment documents (delivery note, invoices, credit notes, certificate of conformity, EUR1 etc.).
- You have daily (phone/mail) contact with regional distributors, the Balt Sales team, finance, quality, demand planning, CEVA and carriers about delivery times, product availability, back ordering, prices, sales conditions and any product complaints.
- In addition, you will be a contact for returned goods and arrange credit notes and perhaps replacement shipment.
- In case of holidays or busy periods, you will replace or support another region.
What do you need for this job:
- You have several years of work experience in a similar customer service role in export.
- You have knowledge of transport documents and export of products.
- You speak and write English fluently. If you speak Arabic or Dutch, this is a big plus.
- It goes without saying that you are customer-friendly, remain calm at all times and help a customer as quickly as possible.
What will you get in return:
- An employment contract directly with Balt for the duration of one year, which will be converted to permanent on good performance.
- An attractive market salary and the possibility of a yearly 10% bonus.
- Pension plan, 25 days of holiday, travel expenses, home-office 2 days a week.
- The opportunity to help people and build something, improve things and contribute to ideas on how Balt can serve their customers even better.
Are you interested in this role?
Then send your CV + a good description of your working experience to: email@example.com
Of course, we will be discrete. If you have further questions regarding the above position please contact Erik Dols at 06-11221414 or Daniëlle Dohmen at 046-4007122 from WorkingED.