Our client Naskorsports is located in Venlo (Tegelen) and founded in 2008. Within a few years our
company established itself as the market leader in dealing with sport nutrition supplements for the business-to-business sector. We provide our customers with attractive supplement
products and sportswear from the USA, Canada and Europe, offering a wide range of products and an outstanding service level. We are convinced that our company will keep growing in the future and we are developing our business every single day with a strong and smart team.
For immediate placement, we are looking for an:
International Sales Trainee for Nordics, UK and BeNeLux (m/w/d)
- In our trainee-programm you will get a systematic training into the job. In this context you will become familiar with all departments, contact persons and important sales processes.
- You will get to know our customer base and get in touch with them by phone calls. After your training into the job, you will take over the responsibility for a sales territory in northern europe (Benelux, UK, Scandinavia).
- One week per month you will visit customers abroad. Therefore you plan your tour by yourself, analyse the customer needs on-site and establish longterm customer relationships.
- You will identify and acquire new customers independently and provide ideas for developing and implementing new sales strategies in cooperation with the sales director.
- Subsequently you will be responsible for reaching sales targets, taking care of your customer base and developing them into key accounts.
- You have a degree in the field of economics, international business, sales management, foreign trade or a similar qualification.
- Good communication skills, flexibility, negotiation skills and the ability to assert oneself.
- Ideally you are a sporty person and have enthusiasm for sales.
- Willing to travel in the region one week a month.
- Business fluent English is mandatory.
- An international environment and an exciting task
- A friendly and open team
- Attractive income opportunities
- Space for independent work
- Systematic training into-the-job
Are you interested in this outstanding challenge?
Then we would like to meet you! We are looking forward to receive your application. Please give us also a short information about your earliest entry date and your salary expectation.
Please sent this to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course we will deal discreetly with your potential interest.
If you have any further questions regarding the above function, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Houtvast (Recruitment Consultant) via 06-25645858 or Erik Dols (Managing Consultant) via 06-11221414.